Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wow thats a funny story!!! Sounds like dads deer fighting one.
Well i had something else you could put in my box but i forgot.
So i decided you need to get a Gmail email account, so i can send you pictures. Apparently your inbox is too full for me to send you pictures. So you need to get an inbox with more storage space. I sent you a bunch. Including a picture of me in a coconut tree. I only made it half way, because they are nearly impossibel to climb unless your a limber 120 pound filipino with feet made of cow hide leather!!! For soem reason you have to climb them barefoot. It makes no since to me, but it sure hurts.
Well we finally finished off all the zone conferences, this week we will be going to Masbate to do apartment checks. We are traveling witht he lambsons. Should be fun, he has a temper. But no with me, he blows up on alot of people. But not with me, i think he likes me more.
Well Please tell me about Stevens Funeral. I'd like to know. Please tell Kelly i love her and her boys.
Well Family i have to be going now. I love you all
Elder Walker

No comments: