Monday, May 31, 2010

4/26

Hey WOW my packages are awesome. I finally opened them!!! You guys suprised me soooo good. I got Drawn!!!! HOLY COW. I knew i'd get blessing from serving a mission.!!! Well i'm glad you liked your pearls. You'll have to put another order for stuff in before i come home. I'll bring alot. Well tell Grandma i said hello. Tell her also i look forward to getting to know her better. I regret not ever getting to know her. I bet she has a bunch of cool stories to tell. Ask her if she remembers when me and her figured out we read magazines the same way (back to front) haha wierd.
Well This week was definitly stressful. But it was fun. I liked the sense of accomplishment i had after all the transfers were done.
Yes i have changed things already. Instead of spending all of our time in the office. I decided to take about a week and get everything we need done in the office done. So then we can just be normal missionaries and go back to doing what we love.

It is crazy how Satan works. I love to work i know i love to work. But every time i'm about to go work i feel and hear soemthing telling me i don't like it, or that it's hot and i don't need to. Oh man he tries hard on missionaries to get them not to work. Because if he can stop missionaries from working he can stop the work from progressing and that's his main goal.
You should ask Grandma if she wuold like to listen to the missionaries. Just to better understand you and our family!!! Will you do that? Will you ask her to take the lessons? Pray about it! Pray for help!

I think the notebooks your refering to are my old planners. We get one of those every transfer. I love them. I bet there is alot of cool info in them. If You liked reading those you will definitly like reading my journals. I just finished my 3rd one the other night. I'm on my 4th and final one for my mission. But it has become a habit, and i can't sleep without writing in it. So when i get home it will continue.

Well it seems my decision to not become a nurse has paid off. I think that if i want job security the military is the best place to be, after all there is always a war going on. Well Family i have to go get prepared for the upcoming week full of zone conferences. I love you all. I hope you have a great week!!!! Thanks for the packages. C
Can you let me know what hunt i have and when it is. Thanks. I hope Dad can take time off to go camping with me.
Love
Elder Walker

No comments: