Sunday, May 30, 2010

April 5

Hello family,
1st, let me wish the best mom, and most wonderful woman in the world a happy birthday. I love you Mom, your wonderful, the most perfect mother anyone could ask for. Your the glue that kept our family going. I'll admit it, i'm a momma's boy, thats proabably no secret though. And yes it is a date mom, we do Have to go to the San Diego and Salt Lake Temples when i get back.
Well you dont have to worry about me running into the NPA. They are mostly down south and in the mountains. Although i do go there often, i'm only driving i rarely get out of the van.
Well that was pretty much the only interesting news i had from this week. We didnt get to teach much other than yesterday and tuesday. YEsterday we taught this hilarious Couple, they are in their 50's but treat each other like they are 18. The brother told us they were going swimming in the ocean, he joked his wife that she was gonna wear a 2-piece. Then he says, if she wears a two piece i'm wearing a NO Piece!!! haha i almost died laughing. They are wonderful.
Well I really have no other news to tell you. My week was good, i was sick for a bit but i'm ok now. I'm really excited about these packages. Is there any letters in it? The belt i'm wearing in my pictures is made from elephant ivory. Cool huh.
Well Family i'm sorry this is short. I love you All!!!
Elder Walker

No comments: