Sunday, May 30, 2010

letters from Feb, catching up

Hey mom, i got robbed last night. They took my cell phone and my flash drive. So do you think you could put like 100 bucks in my account so i can buy a new flash drive and maybe send this package home to you? They didnt steal your pearls or any of that stuff. so i'll still send that package this week.
Well gotta go...
Elder Walker

Hey, thanks so much for the money. I was home when it happened. The guy came in our room and took my cell phone from by my head. Thats a little creepy. But they didnt take my wallet or my camera cuz i left them at the mission office. I cant thank you enough for the money it was much needed. I love you so much. Please give me details why tell is home? that broke my heart. I love that kid with my entire soul!!!
Elder Walker

Hey,
Well i dont think justin is home yet, i think he comes home this week. Thats nuts i cant believe all my friends are home except for me. Crazy!
Thank you soooooooo much for the money you all have put in. It was much needed. The robber didnt take much, just my brand new cell phone and my flash drive and watch. And my keys.
Its been a crazy week for crime. The church got broken into and also the stake president got robbed. All in all the church or people from the church have gotten robbed 5 times this week. Crazy huh?

Well we had some crazy cool teaching this week. Yesterday especially, it really felt like the Lord guided our work. We taught alot of lessons and in each one i felt the investigator really learned from it. Yesterday was a really cool day, Elder Teh and Elder Augustin came from Manila, they are General Authorites they reorganized our stake yesterday. It was way cool because i got to see teh Bantog family, Do you remember them? From pili... Day Day was there it was soooooooooooooo coool i loved it. I took some pictures. It seriously made my heart swell knowing they were all still active. Jona is a mia maid president, and Nanay is a ward missionary. Her husband lost her job but she still goes to church, even though they have no money. They are so amazing. I also saw a family who i found when i was in Pili, they ended up getting baptized after i left! teh Sanchez family!!! that was cool too. It is awesome i love this work with all my heart! It is the best thing i've ever done in my life. I really dont want these next 7 months to go by fast. I hope they take another year!!!!

Well i gotta go. I love you and i am sooooo thankful i have such an amazing family. Dont worry about me. I love you
Elder Walker

No comments: