Monday, May 31, 2010

5/31

Hey Happy Anniversary,

My week was good, kinda frusterating, because Sister Alberta stopped listening to us!!! Not on her own free will though. It was her freaking daughter in law. Oh my gosh if i had a nickle for every time some dang family member stopped the progression of a great investigator. We haven't gotten to talk to her all week, because her daughter in law is the freakin devils right hand man i think. I hate Satan by the way. I wish i had one chance to see him, i'd punch him square in the mouth. So maybe you can pray that Sister Alberta will come around again.

Well i did get a text from Nanay Bantog, she loved the temple, she texted me and told me she was crying and loved the beauty. She is such a wonderful woman. I saw dayday the other day. I gave her a ride in our van around the block, she loved it! haha. About Elder McKendrick and the dentist. Well he is in the Legazpi Zone. Which has the best dentist, its just walk in appointments, it's in the mall. He is a dentist who studied in america so he is legit. It's only 800 pesos too. But the bad news is, Elder McKendrick is going to be transfered on tuesday. He will be in a zone with no dentist. But he can request from President to go to Legazpi to the dentist. But yes, don't worry the philippines does have dentists i promise.

Did you go to the Gila Valley Temple when you saw chris and sherry? You should of!

So this week was transfer planning week. It was fun i love the inspiration we have during it.

Well about my plans when i get home. Marriage is definitly in mind. But i doubt it happens very soon. I think that decision is a lot easier in my head than in real life. I don't have any girls in mind. I've been watching all these little babies and kids here. It makes me really want kids. But then i realize i have to get married before that can happen, then i figure that babies take a while to make, then i start thinking about school and money. So i probably will get married when I'm like 30+ beings how all the girls i bring home think you hate them, and babies take too long to make and wives cost a lot of money.

For now i'll just focus on my mission and let that stuff take care of itself. There is alot of time to get married. But not much time to find people to convert.
Well i love you mom, and family.
talk to you next week.
PS. i found a new pearl dealer. They have neckalaces that are three colors of pearls. Huge pearls. Pearls with cool stuff ... and it's really cheap. So i'll get some more before i go home. I'm also going to get a suit made soon too.

No comments: