Monday, September 7, 2009

Wow that game sounds intense!!! Tell Coach Semore I said congrats and I'm bragging him up all the way around the world! Well I have news. I was Emergency Transferred yesterday from my favorite area. I'm now a Zone Leader. I'm in Legazpi city. we are opening an area. I'm not sure what all happened for the transfer i didn't ask. It wasn't my position to ask. I'm just going with what the Lord has planned ya know. But it kinda sucks because I didn't get to say goodbye to my favorite families. But the good news is i asked President to let me go back to that area this Saturday to baptize brother Hernandez, ya know my best friend. And he agreed, because when I found out I was transferred we were at Stake conference and Bro Hernandez was there. So I introduced him to Pres. He was in tears asking him to let me stay. That I was his favorite and he loved me. He was so so so sweet, all of his family and I were crying. I am so happy President likes me and I can go back to baptize him. This is one person I will be definitely introducing to you in the Celestial kingdom if you can't come pick me up here. He is simply amazing. There is no other word in the English or Tagalog vocabulary to describe that family. Anyways I'm now here as ZL . It's scary I didn't expect it. I was expecting another 2 weeks training my kid. I got to say bye to Dayday and her family at conference but just short. They all are coming to the airport when I go home. The Hernandez family wants me to be one of their witnesses in the Temple when I am in Manila. They have it all planned out. I really really hope the Lord lets that happen. That would be the best day ever! I hope your having fun in the nice cool mountains. ha ha while I suffer in this furnace! just kidding I love it.. Seriously though have fun camping. I hope that all is well with the fam.... I love you all.... peace... Elder walker

No comments: