Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Well I had the best day of my life on Sat. I went back to Pili for the baptism of Bro. Hernandez. I would send pictures but my computer is being dumb. Ill try next week. But yes it was amazing. So special. He was so happy to see me, and i him. The family gave me a really nice printed out letter expressing their appreciation. I dont think they will ever realize how much they changed my life. I had the opportunity to baptise a little boy too. He belongs to the Verano family, i dont know if you remember them. But they used to be inactive for 8 years. But we got them active again!!! Man that area is amazing. The wedding didnt go through becuase they had a fight! it was crazy, its just part of the trials people experience before baptism. Satan doesnt want people to get baptized so he works hard on them. Anyways we had Family home evening the night of the baptism. It was a blast. And i got to go to church there the next day. It was fast and testimony meeting because last week was stake conference. So i bore my testimony, it was awesome. The whole church was full! when i first came we only had a few people that came to church. Alot of people didnt know i was transfered, they all wrote me letters on napkins they had in their purses and gave them to me. I love that ward so much. They are all gonna be at the airport when i fly home. And hopefully the Hernandez family is in Manila so i can be a witness for their sealing! anyways that was the most exciteing part of my week. other than that it sucked. My comp isnt a really hard worker. And me on the other hand love to work and be outside of the house. Well needless to say it sucks. We have an open area. Meaning we have no investigators and no help from anybody. We have to start from scratch. But yea. Being zone leader isnt any different from any other missionary. I just have a cell phone. Other than that. This week was ok. Im glad to hear Ganon is fearless! that is awesome! i hope he stays like that! he better! i HOpe your all going to the temple and reading your scriptures. I love Joshes name for his baby! that is awesome! i heard a name i liked the other day. Husly... But i like it for a dog name. haha. anyways i hope all is well at home. I love you and miss you all. Elder Walker

No comments: