Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hello Fam.Well the new area is a city. Legazpi. It is a huge area, it used to be 2 areas but we are running out of missionaries so the closed one part of it. So we have to cover it. But its ok. We have a great Nanay (mother) in this area. Sister Morga, she has alot of family in Utah, She feeds us whenever we want. Sometimes we just drop by and she feeds us. She is awesome. she is gonna teach me how to make and sew neck ties! she is a seamstress. But yea, her son is our ward missionary. The only one that works with us. So we are slowly but surely learning the area and teaching lessons. My Companion is Filipino. Elder Alabanza, he is 28 years old. But about 4 foot high. He is cool i guess. He likes to find the weak spots of people and pick at them. Good thing i can dominate him, so he doesn't really try and annoy me haha. I think he is afraid. He goes home in November, so he is pretty trunky. He doesn't like to do the things I like to do. Such as companion study and leaving the house on time. Ha ha pretty important things. But its ok. Im just trying to help him focus on the work and go out with a bang. We have a couple new investigators. We found a gorgeous area the other day. Overlooking the city and The volcano. Oh yea I'm a rocks throw away form Mt. Mayon. A huge active volcano. Which has smoke coming out the top constantly. Its at level 2 alert right now. If it hits level 3 we are evacuated. ha ha I only told you all that to worry mom. I'm bored and need some excitement. haha I'm terrible i know. But yea i will definitly write Evan what is his address there? in the mtc? i need to know please get it for me!. Send him packages He is a great kid. you should take half the money you use to send me packages and use it for him. Speaking of packages i need retainer cleanser, razor heads and shaving cream. I need more cereal also haha. Please don't send salt water Taffy. It melts on the plane over here and is a mess in the box. I love it. But its messy. Thanks. Anyways That is such a blessing that your job will be closing in December and you got this new one. Holy cow. I hope you thanked H.F. for that one. Its amazing the blessings we get when we live righteously. Its awesome. I love you all I love what your all doing. Keep up the good work. Please please please keep reading the BoM at least a little bit a day. I finished it for the 2nd time on my mission the other day. Its amazing the spiritual strength it brings. It truly is written for our day. Please reap the blessings that await you in that amazing book. I love you all i miss you and hope you have a great weekend. mahal ko po kayong lahat. Or in Bicol mahal ko kamong gabos! haha yea thats right i can speak three languages. haha to bad Bicol is only spoken here. haha....

No comments: