Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This week was ok. I got to go on splits with Elder Farmer and go to Legazpi to get fingerprinted to update my visa. I also taught to a platoon of soldiers while they were target practicing. It was freaking awesome! They loved it. Especially one named Charlie Chavez. He said of course him being a soldier he was spiritual, relying on God. But he didn't know what was true. It was fun teaching to all of them. They were crazy though they just set up some targets about 400 yards aways next to some houses. And then started shooting. I was like holy crap. I know we are in a 3rd world country but this seems a little dangerous. I took a picture with 3 of them. And I'll take a picture of where they were shooting from. Its funny and scary and the same time. We had 4 people come to church. Brother Hernandez came. His faith is so strong. A man who cant walk hardly has came to church twice in a row. I love it!!! I love him and his family. They are gonna kill a chicken for us this week. Which is a pretty big deal. At least to me cuz I love fresh chicken. But anyways I hope the family is all doing good. Gan, sounds like he is having fun. I cant wait to see his glasses. He is gonna be a stud! Anyways tell everyone I said hi.. I miss them... only one more year to go... Oh yea.... I'm buying Jace and Dad belts made of water buffalo horn. I can either get horn or bone. The bone is like 20 bucks the horn is like 15. But they are sick I love them. I need one for myself also... and i can get rings made out of it too. if you girls or Ganon wants... I can make him a belt too.... anyways ... I love you so much thanks for your support and for your prayers!!!! Elder Walker

No comments: