Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kamusta kayo? Well this week was good, kinda hectic. Anyways I got a new comp, Elder Yoro. from Manila. He is cool, he plays the drums. I wont lie I miss my last companion. We had so much fun. He had my same personality so it just worked. Anyways. Brother Hernandez is great! he came to church yesterday. He could only last about 3/4 of sacrament then went to lay down in the nursery, cuz his legs hurt him. But he is so awesome. He woke his wife up at 4am on Sunday to remind her they had to go to church. We gave him a baptismal date for Sep. 12 he is so excited! He is awesome. That whole family is. They feed us twice every time we visit them, before the lesson they feed us a "snack" which is usually like a meal. Then afterwards they feed us a meal. Its awesome. They love us. I love them. Anyways. The Roldan family is the people getting married and baptized the same time. The mom couldn't come to church yesterday because she had school. But they are still getting baptized. Man I cant believe I'm almost a year. I have to go get fingerprints on Wednesday to update my Visa! crazy huh. Anyways that lady your working for sounds awesome. I never realized how cool old people can be. I love visiting with them. its amazing the stories they have. Like the other day i met the oldest Eagle scout in the Philippines. He is a member and used to be a Temple worker. I don't know why he doesn't come to church. But he is awesome. He was telling us stories about the war. He hates Japanese people! with a passion. he was telling use they used to beat the Japanese that would steal their rice to death. Its crazy. he is awesome. But yea. anyways this week was cool. We had a good week, we accomplished our goals. even though the week was kinda crazy. I got to spend the night with Elder Farmer and Elder Reed and my batch on Wednesday, because we had trainers training. It was awesome, I loved chillin with them. But other than that no stories. Just kinda chillin, about to hit 1 year. Just working hard... I'm sorry this letter is short. Ohhhhh yea thanks for the JAM! I loved it! I loved the package it had everything I needed. Thanks for the insoles! my feet feel so much better. I walk a ton every day so I needed them. I have a reputation about being a hard walker. it must be the name... ha ha anyways family thanks again . I love you all keep up your good work. .... gotta go... peace

No comments: