Friday, November 21, 2008

Letter 11/19/08

Hey Jace and Des, Kamusta!
How is everything going? Good I hope. Its P-day and I just got done chatting with mom. (emailing back and forth) Anyway sorry I haven't written more. But ya I took more pics I'll send them to Amanda-but ya the New Zeland miss. Ngaluafej is funny he played semi pro rugby before he came, cool huh. When does Jace go to Philly- he better still write me!
So Lance went to court huh? I hope it helps him get things together, I love him. How are all my friends doing like Willie, Evan, Tell, Brady? None of them write so I don't know how they are.
But ya tell mom I fly with my district so no worries. I get my flight plans this week, crazy huh. Pretty soon my letters will take a month to get to you cuz I will be half way around the world!

No all of the missionaries here go to different missions, there are like 10 going to mine. But no they all pretty much go around the world!

District leader is tough, Its like dealing with High School drama all over again. It's not bad though I love my district- I have to teach them Sunday school every week that stinks but I love getting scriptures from you guys- keep it up! Mom said Ganon wrote me a story I can't wait! K I gotta go

Mahal Ko Kayo!!
Elder Walker

PS I just read this and my handwriting is horrible, sorry! :(

No comments: