Thursday, November 20, 2008

Erharts 1st letter

Kamusta!
Hey Erharts, Just wanted to write and say whats up. Thanks for the letters before I came in, really inspiring! Thanks for the letter when you got home too. Anyway not much going on here, ask mom and dad what I write them so I don't have to write everything 17 times k.
The language is rough but I'm getting it I guess. One of the Elders in my district is neighbors with Joseph Wirthlin and he said that Elder Wirthlin told him to learn the language and the Gospel will come later. So I'm stickin to that ha ha. Anyways how are Ganon and Adi? I was surprised when I got here the first day they expected us to memorize 25 words and 5 phrases in Tagalog. By the time we leave we have to know 500 phrases and 2500 words!! AHH! Anyways I have more letters to write- much love- Elder Walker

No comments: