Saturday, November 29, 2008

11/27/08

Des,
Thanks for the card and the money. It was much needed. How is your family? Same ol same ol here. Let me tell you about an experience i had,I was a proxy for a sealing in the temple, meaning I knelt at the alter for a dead child and was sealed to his parents for him or a lot of kids. This was AMAZING! It was so cool knowing that these families would be together forever because of the ordinances in the temple. I couldn't help but smile the entire time because I can't wait to be sealed to my wife for Eternity!! I'm so thankful that my Heavenly Father has a plan for me and part of that plan is Happiness. He wants nothing more than than our happiness! I'm so grateful I'm sealed to you and Tess and Mom and Dad for Eternity. I love you guys and can't think of a better family to spend forever with. Anyway Des just think of your Heavenly Fathers plan for you. Invite your missionaries over for dinner and let them give you a short lesson on the plan of salvation. I promise it will make you happy. You will learn things you never knew before. I know I learn something new about it everyday! But anyways I love you! This one is for Ganon

Gan-
Thanks for the book buddy!! I loved it, it was cool! Have you done anything crazy lately? What have you been up to, what do you do at school? You're good at writing and drawing! I love you buddy!

Kita Kits- Uncle Kell

No comments: