Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hello,
Well that was a really cool letter to read, i loved it for some reason. Probably because it mentioned me getting to hunt in less that 10 months. I better get drawn. Dad you should put me in for The Archery hunt 1st choice, and muzzleloader 2nd choice, unit 1. the 3rd and 4th choices are yours, as long as i get drawn i'll be happy, so try and make sure that happens hahaa..

Well this last week i traveled a bunch, like everyday i was traveling. And on monday we went to Naga for ZLC, well i got sick and threw up for the first time in my mission. I think it was just a 24 hour flu though. It sucked though, i couldnt enjoy all of the amazing food there.
We now have 3 areas we are working in, i dont know if you know how much that is but its alot!. Its really hard, but cool at the same time. I have got to meet alot of new people. It's just hard coordinating with 3 different wards and trying to get people to work with us.

Well i love you gotta go... Elder Walker

No comments: