Monday, December 21, 2009

I always knew he was nuts!

Hey mom, Well first things first, I'm still alive and havent been evacuated. But some of the Elders in my zone have, because they can literally throw a rock and hit the top of mayon. Its freakin awesome! im loving it. We all sit on the balcony at night and watch it explode. I have my hammock set up perfect for lava watching. Well the lava has reached the bottom of the mountain now, in my area. I think we might go and see how close we can get on thursday. I'm pretty sure you cant get that close to lava. But we will find out....
Anyways here is more exciting news than an erupting volcano. We gave the Buncares family baptismal dates, they are scheduled for January, The cool thing is their daughter and son in law just came off the island of masbate, they are the ones who refered their parents. and they came to church on sunday. Its a pretty cool story, remind me to tell you when i call. Oh yea i do know Elder Boyes. he is in my zone. Cool kid.
I now have 2 more elders living in my apartment with us, they opened up an area here. Acutally they just took over half of our area, which sucked cuz they took all of our investiagators so we are finding again.

I have been taking pictures nightly of the Valcano, i'm sure there are better ones on the internet though. But just so you know what it looks like from my apartment i'll send these.
Anyways oh yes,,, i need money, can you put maybe like 50 bucks or so in my account today? i need it. i'm gonna buy my companion some new shoes. He has quarter sized holes in his, and refuses to buy new ones. So he needs some. Anyways.. I love you guys... talk to you on Christmas. Hey make sure your on at like 4-10pm because i'm not sure what time i'll be calling. ... OK love you ... Elder Walker

No comments: