Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hey, no still havent gotten the debit card. But i did receive the package. The jam is awesome. About Christmas. Umm i really don't need or want anything. Please don't spend alot of money to send a giant package. A Christmas card with a little note from all of you would be sufficient and perfect. Thanks love you . Well this week we taught a lady named Judy, we had taught her once before. Just a tracting lesson. We left her with a assignment in a pamphlet. When we returned she let us know she had read all of it. And read it again. She even showed it to her husband, who read it and loved it. They both decided they wanted to come to church. So we set it up for them to come with us next week. This is a story that never happens. I was the most grateful/lucky missionary in the world on Sunday. It was so awesome to see her testify to me that she believed Joseph Smith was true, before we had even told her who Joseph Smith was. SO wonderful! The lord really places people in your way when you try. Sister Julie Aise came to church Sunday too. Totally unexpected! But she has really been opening up to us now that my old comp. is out of here. My new comp is Elder Domagsang. Pretty quiet dude. But really really nice. I love him. We have a zone conference tomorrow. Umm other than that... I love this Gospel and this work. I cant believe its halfway over. I don't want it to end. But at the same time i want to see you so i guess it has to. Well i guess i better get going. I love you all. I cant wait to hear from you next week. Sorry if i forgot to answer some of your questions. didn't mean to.... Love you .. Elder Walker

No comments: