Monday, October 12, 2009

Stop worrying I'm ok.. i told dad, the only thing that happened to me when the typhoon hit was my laundry got wet on the clothes line. It made me mad, but that's it..... I still have the same comp. Ill let you know when that changes. haha.... Um I actually did not know that they had moved. Cool though. I hope it makes them happier! funny they moved into your ward again. They followed the Smiths haha.... Well This morning i have a story... I almost fought a Scottish man. We were playing some church music on our CD player and it really wasn't loud at all. But he came over screaming the F bomb and this and that. Kicking our gate. Until i finally came down from upstairs wondering what all the commotion was. When i met a red faced Scott at the door. I couldn't help but laugh at him. I was just smiling ear to ear dying laughing. Which wasn't the best idea. I was very angry on the inside, for him accusing us instead of politely asking to turn it down. but i remembered the counsel President Monson gave yesterday. SO i just laughed it off.... Tonight we plan on taking him a gift of some sort. Then giving him a Book of Mormon. Its really the only thing that can bring a person of that kind of anger to peace. ...This week i went to an island and went on splits I had to give a baptismal Interview to a man. He was 27 and married, When i asked him if he had had a homosexual relationship he told me yes. I was dumbfounded. I didn't know how to respond. Talk about awkward. Cuz he had a really strong testimony. He was also the most honest person I've met. Turns out he is able to get baptized anyway cuz it was in high school and president approved it. But yea my mission is full of awkward experiences like the time i asked the hugely pregnant lady how far along she was, and she replied she wasn't prego. She just had a big tummy. .... awkward. Needless to say i didn't go back to that house. haha... well those are my stories for the day.. I hope you all watched General Conference. It was amazing. Especially Elder Hollands talk. I found alot of inspiration in all of it... Well i love you all .... hope your ok... Elder Walker

No comments: