Monday, March 16, 2009

3-15-09

Well family, i got emergency transfer out of my Threesome. I guess an Elder hurt his knee getting into a jeepney and cant work anymore so i took his spot. President Smith Interviewed me to see if i wanted to go Ligit senior companion, but i think he sensed my nervousness and is waiting,, phhhew, so right now my companiion is a HUGE Tongan. He is from New Zealand his name is Elder Finau he is really cool. But he breaks the rules alot.And i didnt come here to break rules so things are gonna have to change. But he loves to lift and my new house has a gym right by it so we lifted the first day i arrived in my New area, Pili, by the way. But wow im sore right now. We did chest and i got 205 for 5 without a spotter so it hasnt left me completely yet, im alright strong still. But yea he is ok, im really kinda depressed though because i was just gettting to love my last area and the people and my companions, it was the coolest companionship. I miss it. But yea, other than that nothing new, just a new companion and area. But things are looking up we had an investigator come to church and she says she wants to be baptised. But yea family nothing real great here. Tell Jace i said happy birthday, i have a hammock for him, only i havent sent it to him. and tell everyone i said hi i love them. i was playing rugby with my comp and some other poly's today. Umm it is hot season right now, so its just really really hot now. haha but it still rains sometimes. Anyways hope all is well at home. I Love you all and miss you. Oh yea if you can will you try and get ahold of Emily Sanchezes email for me, she is my friend from college if you dont remember. Anyways thanks a ton. all is well here. I love you Elder Walker

No comments: