Monday, December 15, 2008

Hey mom. yes i got the box and loved it... im on like day five now or so... but im not at my house on my island im on the mainland now. cuz we have zone conference so ill have to open the rest of my presents on saturday. umm elder kimball is on the very most south side of the naga misson i dont know what its called... and no ill have pants made here mom. dont send clothes or shoes cuz i can get them here for about 8 bucks for some sweet stuff so dont buy stuff like that ok... but thanks so much for offering. also thanks for the box of stuff it brought tears to my eyes i loved loved loved it! i kinda wish i could be home for christmas but after this one only one more! haha.... anyways ask dad about the families we found i wrote him a letter about them. so so so humble, one of them is cooking for us this weekend, coconuts rice and shells i think, crazy they are cooking for us and arnt even members we barly met them the other night... they live in the mountains kinda.... but the other family, the deletorre family , oh my favorite. just because they are my first family and they are so stinking cute. they have a adorable little girl and they are only like mid 20s or so so soso humble i love them...... im so happy dads likein church. that makes my day, especially cuz the dads on my island are all inactive but 2 and all the dads in general all drink or have problems. Because there isnt much to do on the island. they have to drink, but anyways about calling on christmas, im thinking about using the internet like a webcam so you guys can see me. there is something called skipe or skype on the internet, elder hardy is telling me about that is cheap or free. so look into that and let me know ok? it probably wont be christmas day but sometime/ Or do you have along distance plan ? if you do i can just give you the number of a member and have you call her. but we have to arrange a time and im not sure how to do that. ill ask elder hardy and let you know next monday. i hope your not to worried about me mom you sound worried, im OK everything is fine and going smooth. im on the Lords errand and he wont let anything happen to me. I keep having dreams of being home and huntin with dad. i pray everyday that nothing will happen to any of you cuz i cant wait to be back with my family again. But dont worry mom im fine. Another feeling i had was to tell you to get to work on the 2 year supply and food storage. it was weird just a feeling . but i think it would be a smart idea. so if you have an opporunity to get a little here and there Do It ok? ..... Um dont worry about putting to much money in my account. like 10 every once in a while is good mom. OK? thanks ! i hope the pic. your putting up is the cool one by the way!. anyways mom thanks for the package and i look forward to the next one.. ill try and send pics tommorrow cuz we have nothing else to do so maybe.... anyways. ok mom i love you tell the girls i said hi. thanks so much for the package it was amazing! Mahal Kita - elder walker

No comments: